They say money does not buy you happiness, but the lack of money can certainly bring you a lot of misery… which is why we want to highlight 5 reasons why you are going to need more money in the near future.
- You’ll almost certainly out-live your money (unless you are really rich).
- Inflation is a thief that will continue to devalue the money you have.
- The older you get the more your health will cost.
- Educating your children will continue to get more expensive.
- The cost of living will continue to rise.
Here are our top 5 tips to deal with this:
- Spend less than you earn today and save for tomorrow.
- Create passive income outside of your current income.
- Don't spend money on things you don't need.
- Start saving for retirement as soon as possible.
- Make saving a habit.