Here are 7 shocking facts about money that you never knew:
- More Monopoly money is printed every year than real money.
- Bank notes are filthy, often turning up traces of Salmonella and E.coli.
- Studies show that a 80% of U.S. bills are contaminated by cocaine.
- The metallic odor of coins is actually skin oils decomposing after touching iron.
- More people have fantasies about money than sex.
- A dollar bill only lasts 18 months before it wears out.
- The ridges on the edge of coins are there to prevent counterfeiting.